Why Choose Us?
All cleans completed by Duct Services come with a certificate and comprehensive report which outlines each area cleaned, the process employed in cleaning the area, the condition of the system and photos pre and post clean as evidence to environmental health and insurance representatives.
All work can be carried out 7 days a week, 24 hours per day to minimise the impact on your business.
Why your extract system requires regular cleaning
- It doesn’t take long for dust and grease to build up and get out of hand, since it’s out of sight
- It increases the efficiency and reliability of the system, since excess grease in the extract system will reduce usable area in the duct and put excess strain on fan
- It’s necessary to clean your extract system to qualify for insurance and comply with environmental health regulations
- Most insurance companies require proof of cleaning in the form of a certificate from an accredited company.
- It’s necessary to meet TR19 standards, which is the most widely accepted standard of ductwork hygiene in the United Kingdom.
- Under certain circumstances, flame or very high temperatures can ignite the grease causing fire to spread rapidly through the duct
Frequency of cleaning
The regularity of cleaning your kitchen extract system depends on the hours of work that the kitchen sees per day. Annual cleaning is a must for all kitchen extract systems, but depending upon the intensity of work, more regular cleaning may be advised.
It’s important to note that even though your staff may clean the visible areas of the ducts and extraction system, more intensive, deep cleaning is necessary for the kitchen extract system to comply with regulations.
Wide range of products available in store ready for next day delivery
Reliable, efficient service as always from Noel and the team. Carried out a complete overhaul of our air handling system.
Brendan, Time Bar & Venue, (Cookstown – Belfast)
Handled the complete Air Conditioning and Ventilation installation for our own offices will definitely be involved in future projects.
Micheal McFall, Hollandale Projects ( Derry – Londonderry)
Duct Services have carried out all installation, maintenance, and cleaning of our canopy and extract systems in our shops across the UK and Ireland. Most competitive price for a high-quality job.
-Asim Sattar, Chickn Lickn ( Belfast – Dublin)